Retro fitting of park assist to 23 kodiak L and k diesel 150 dsg... is it possible and approx cost ?

LOOKING FOR VERY LOW MILEAGE L AND K 150 AUTO DIESEL   2023 M,ODEL PREFERRED BUT COLOUR CHOICE PETROL BLUE / BEIGE LEATHER NOT EASHY TO FIND WITH PARK ASSIST, ACC AND HEATED STEERING WHEEL.

ISIT POSSIBLE FOR RETRO PARK ASSIST TO BE FITTED?

This should be in the Kodiaq mk1 section.   I will ask mod to move it.

The range was rationalised months ago, so getting spec you want will mean lots of searching.   Very few nearly new Kodiaq out there pending new model

@jalma Try looking at these, only 1 is shown as 150bhp, but one of the more powerful ones definitely has park assist.  Could try unfiltering blue

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-search?advertising-location=at_cars&aggregatedTrim=Laurin %26 Klement&colour=Blue&fuel-type=Diesel&make=Skoda&model=Kodiaq&postcode=BA15 1EF&sort=relevance&year-from=2022

Edited by SurreyJohn

Thank you ,i have been regularly searching Auto Trader and others and have seen what is available. Having had my kodiaq addition from new in Sept 67 and knowing the benefit of the 150 hp diesel , i don't want anything more powerful . i will just have to be patient and hope something will appear.