Fault code p1026 and 1027 (004135)

Macsob

Any one can share the light on the above codes? I did check all the wiring going to 2 pressure converters(even swap them over). I did clean egr and throttle body also i can see that arm what regulate the flaps is still attached and working properly but problem still there. Anyone have any idea? Octy vrs 2.0 tdi 170pd

20240224_114813.jpg

Any one can share the light on the above codes? I did check all the wiring going to 2 pressure converters(even swap them over). I did clean egr and throttle body also i can see that arm what regulate the flaps is still attached and working properly but problem still there. Anyone have any idea? Octy vrs 2.0 tdi 170pd

Have you tried posting on the Octavia Mk2 forum.

Is VCDS Release 23.11.0:01the latest update for the software or for your model of car (it could be the date for all I know about the (horrible looking to me) VCDS program presentation).

A quick Google research returned this thread that had a resolution, you'll need to check the whole thread out, checking the relevant fuse and any other supplies from that fuse was one idea, resolution at the end of that thread for this may of course not be the same for you but might give some/more ideas perhaps. - https://www.vwaudiforum.co.uk/forum/showthread.php/198389-The-dreaded-quot-Short-to-ground-MIL-ON-quot

It may not apply in your case here but the principle in bulletpoint 4 item in the last post of Page 1 of the thread I've found to apply many times for my work and others.

HTH 

• Thanks 1