Rear window camera mounting and cable run so it is using the cable channel?

I have installed Red Tiger F7N camera and Skoda Fabia Estate 2016 , at least the front camera using fuse box cables.
Now I want to also connect the rear camera, but I cannot figured out how I can run the camera cable through the rubber cable run on rear boot doors.
As there appears to be no plastic or space behind thin car doors and the rear window.
I want to mount  the sticky base of camera either on the silver metal or the plastic, not window, as I may be getting tint later too.
Also what is the best way to take out the rubber cable lead?
image.thumb.png.3b9d41fb4bfc44287c127e7b2925c847.png

Or I could maybe stick the camera on the bottom part of the boot, on the plastic, as that should be possible to remove, I just cannot see a way to run the cable hidden inside the weather seal?
image.thumb.png.5074d26fee98cfda1fce87094a433eda.png

I cannot see any video or guide for the Skoda fabia 2016 estate. It was much simpler for my previous car, where all was hidden behind plastic.

And lastly I heard that rear camera can interfere with the DAB radio antenna on roof when installed in rear.
What is the best way to limit this interference? If i wrap the cable in aluminium foil, would it limit the interference?

Edited by BloatedToad