Colombus Sat Nav

Hi all, I’m new to this. Just came across this recently. Glad I found it tbqh with you all! I’ll try keep it short and sweet. Recently purchased a Skoda Octavia 2017. Had a few issues with the radio DAB to be precise. Taken it back to the dealership where I purchased it from 4 times so far and unfortunately they said they can’t figure out the issue so will have to rewire it all. However, upon visiting the dealership a few days ago and after 6 hours of them having the vehicle and not being able to find the problem a new problem has arose. So my sat nav is currently showing I’m in Newton-Le-Willows and I live in Wigan?! Drove to Blackpool today and nav was showing in Wrexham?! I’ve tried rebooting the system but I’ve had 0 luck. I’ll attach a file so everyone can see, but can anyone help me please with this issue? I’d appreciate it so much. Thank you! 

IMG_5526.jpeg

I'd be asking the dealership to fix it.

It will be connected into the back of the unit in the glovebox. You will need a set of removal keys.

This video shows how. It's for a Golf but they're all similar.

@HappySam thank you for that. I mean I would ask the dealership but tbqh I’m not too sure as to what they’re even doing with regards to getting my radio fixed. Might have to get trading standards involved soon