New to Škoda, old to VAG!

Hi everyone,

I recently purchased a very, very nice Octavia mk3 vRS 230 TSI (pre-FL), and have become such a big fan of this forum that I decided to sign up - I can't wait to interact with everyone! 

I moved away from quite a loaded Audi A4 Quattro Sport (just having front sensors means an Audi is fully loaded - but also had virtual cockpit, 360 cam, BLIS, lane assist, park assist, s4 body kit, s line leather seats, and Quattro is simply sensational), and the other two cars I've ever owned have been VW Golfs, so do have a soft spot for VAG cars.

I'm really enjoying the FWD LSD in the Skoda, and I have to give a very big shout out to the previous owner, who serviced the beast every 6k miles, upgraded some suspension parts, actually changed diff oil, and looked after the car better than anybody I've ever met. He also paid for a revo stage 1 ECU and stage 1 DSG map from VAGTech, which means it justifies the number plate he put on the car :)  

Looking forward to speaking with you!

Edited by ColinD