No lights on dash not turning over

Got a 2010 tdi 4x4 estate. Replaced heated seat relay and a couple of interior led bulbs. Came to start car and nothing. Car opens and locks with fob but no ignition lights when switched on and not starting. Battery good and all fuses good under bonnet and interior fuses good.

tried to swap bulb in glove box but didn’t have correct led bulb. Wouldn’t start after this. I tugged bulb holder out. Are the relays behind glove box on rhd car. Maybe I could have dislodged a relay. Or any other ideas would be appreciated 

• 3 weeks later...

Sounds like you answered your own question in the OP.

Start removing bits to get to the root of the damage your tugging has potentially done.

Look carefully at the relays you replaced, are the old and new ones identical? Identical part numbers?

Are you sure it was actually the heated seat relay (and not the fuel pump one for instance) that you replaced?

Have you checked the large exposed fusible links (those with bolted connections) for fractures with a magnifying glass?

A scan with VCDS should reveal the problem.

• 3 weeks later...

Just replaced all the relays this morning, still no ignition. I have checked ignition switch to prove its ok and all is good with switch. The car locks and opens from fob, the hazards work and electric seats work. But anything that requires ignition is dead. When fault first appeared and I unlocked car with fob the headlights would come on and radio would light up. It's not even doing that now, it's like its got progressively worse. Battery voltage still ok at 12.2v. Tried Delphi software but wont read anything as saying ignition needs turning on. Any ideas anyone?