Error code P0106, P0135 , P1196 , P1178 , P1176, P1190

Hi Experts ,

As usual some surprise always  near MOT , but I am not giving up since I strongly feel  car engine seems  solid no point binning it and also  why to worry ,fear  when one have continued  support of Skoda expert Pete  @Breezy_Pete , Really appreciate Pete  @Breezy_Pete for his  continuous support and advising correct parts and even supplying tested sensor which was very expensive and possibly would costed me fortune.

All error codes gone once pre cat oxygen sensor replaced and  throttle body cleaned  (without removing) ,  lot of gunk found in throttle body, of course steering rack also replaced with new one as well as it was leaking and  all 4 new tyres with service. I have also replaced MAP sensor with  old MAP sensor (cleaned with isopropyl 99% alchol) removed from my car  which was earlier thought to be broken but it was NOT , SKODA car does not like cheap Chinese sensors as ECU expects original parts I think.

I have  tried to understand the Fuel trims which is very confusing still as values are always different so could not interpret. Planning to change the ECT sensor as almost 2 years back I have changed so it is bit tricky but not difficult coolant flush after 2 years may be also be good for engine.

Thanks for reading , hope it helps somebody facing similar issue. 

Finally happy ending MOT passed error gone.  Another year to run . 

Regrds 

raky

Fuel Trim.pdf

Posted (edited)

Edited *** supplying tested sensor which otherwise is  very expensive part and possibly would have costed me fortune if I have would have bought new one from VW as Cheenes Chipo does not work .

Edited by raky