Skip to content

raky

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by raky

  1. Dear Experts found the issue , I have opened driver side and understood the working , it looks like exiting item is incompatible for my car and compatible part also have very similar look with steel bar on one end and two screws to hold handle in proper position.. thanks regards
  2. Dear Experts , Can any body please advice if I am missing anything , I am trying to fit the door handle backing plate on front LEFT side , the fitted parts OEM is 5N0839885H as seen on ebay https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/188844016752 www.skoda-parts.com I can see it had 1 screw under handle on left end of backing but nothing is on right side , After tighting the 1 screw the backplate does not get any support on right side and loose, so when handle is pulled it come out. Any idea how to make sure it fits correctly on door so that handle does not come out. I can see two holes on door , one hole is used for handle stopping as seen in the video https://www.youtube.com/shorts/_bPG7CQmjz0 ( older versions has screws but not any more ) but there is no nut on back plate to hold the 2nd screw on right side . I suspect the door or backplate compatibility issue any help would be highly appreciated ! Attched Some photos for info. If some body have replace backplate images from repair manual please share. Thanks kind regards
  3. Dear Experts I have found the PR code for (fabia mk2) Head lamp is 8BQ , "Halogen main headlamps for left-hand traffic" Since my car is RHD so it means my car does NOT have Halogen headlamps. Thanks regards, Kind regards
  4. Dear Experts, All sorted. thanks for trying to help me. regards
  5. Appreciate All @Evolution13 @Lee01 @Breezy_Pete for their time and trying to help me , Yeah Fabia Mk1 have cable and Mk2 have just lid lock no motor controlled flap through central locking system. Thank you so much for clearing my confusion happy that this is not issue. Flap has not been opened for months and so it was jammed was scared to force it but slight wiggle had opened it and at least I can see understand the mechanism . Once again thank you so much for your support. Kind Regards
  6. Thanks, Yes please, I just want to know if clear lens ending with (5j2941017)J /D will just work plug and play in Monte Carlo Mk2 2013 plate ,WITHOUT any bulb or wiring modification . Appreciate your time. Thanks Kind Regards
  7. Appreciate @Evolution13 for your time , CAR is RHD, UK, Fabia Mk2 2013 plate , CBZB ,1.2 petrol hatchback 5J, Monte Carlo. I can DM u vin if u want please. Thanks Kind Regards
  8. Dear Experts, Thought to update, Luckily I was able to open the fuel flap with just light wiggling and close and reopen all worked fine. Also I don't see any motor lock pin system ( no perturbed pins found when central lock /unlock key fob is pressed ) , but I can see that fuel cap have LOCK which works fine with car door mechanical key . Does this mean this is correct functionality please any thoughts .. I looked PR code for my car which have number "4K3" and it states that "Door and tailgate/trunk lid locking 4K3 mechanism"- "Central locking w/ radio remote control, interior controls and SAFELOCK" and it does not mention about Filler Flap so I understand that this particular model MAY NOT not have motor/actuator fitted for fuel filter cap and which works with central locking system. Any thought please would be highly appreciated. Thanks Kind Regrds
  9. Dear Experts , Can somebody please share good Fabia mk2 Repair Manual to open the panels from inside boot to access the wirirng of Fuel Filler Flap for mk2 fabia 2014. Thanks Kind Regards
  10. Dear Experts , Please share if you have any experience for compatibility of headlight, mine looks like SPECIAL EDITION black inside OEM number 5j2941017F /5J2941018F but I want to change to 5j2941017j Or 5J2 941 017 D. (Fabia Mk2 2014 Monte Carlo 1.2 petrol 5j) Any thoughts please ? Thanks Kind Regards
  11. Dear Experts , Please advice the best approach to investigate the struck Fuel Filler Flap for Skoda fabia mk2 . Possibly cause : Fuel Filler Flap actuator/motor is faulty Wirirng is broken any where from BCM to Fuel Filler Flap Door actuator is faulty ( but possibility chances are low since all doors/boot locking/unlocking mechanism works perfectly fine with FOB or mechanically) Possibly approach to idnetify the main issue Access the Fuel Filler Flap wiring connector after removing Wheel liner and check if it is getting required pulse when lock /unlock has been initiated. ( Any body have experience??) Remove panel inside boot , access it and check the same wirirng ( Any body have experience??) It may be difficult to get voltage info going to Fuel Filler Flap from BCM. Please advice best approach to open struck Fuel Filler Flap. Many thanks regards
  12. Dear Experts , All sorted, Please ignore regards
  13. Dear Experts , All sorted, Please ignore regards
  14. Dear All, All sorted , thanks for help. regrds
  15. Dear Team , All sorted . Great learning it took some time but I feel have built up good knowdgle for airbags related wirirng , connectors and about seatbelt tensioner etc. Always grateful to Pete @Breezy_Pete for his timely and invaluable guidance, he had kindly provided all necessary material and support to accomplish the task, without his support I would have not dare to start the project. Please DM me anytime should you need any knowledge on electrical related to AIRBAGS. It is NOT rocket science but need lot of patience and time. I have faced challenges at multiple stages but finally had happy ending. thanks Kind regards
  16. Dear Experts , Can any body advice how to open the cover of the Airbags (J234) module Part No SW: 6R0 959 655 K a schwa in picture , look lie it may have two locks , Also please advice where to get PIN info about this connector. It is VW part of 50 pins . Any help would be appreciated Thanks regards 50_AB_Module.HEIC IMG_6560.HEIC IMG_6524.HEIC
  17. Dear Experts , The update is found the issues of airbags/seatbelt tensioner passenger side, grateful @Breezy_Pete for his timely advice and direction for diagnostics , found wiring issue 5-6 wires related to passenger airbags and belt tensioner were found broken it seems intentional cut for shortcut goals. Disclaimer : I am NOT EXPERT in AUTO electrical domain, since I hold uni degree and understand basics of electronics and electrical and read lot so I am just doing investigation only at the moment, AIRBAG domain is very risky so please be careful, I am only sharing knowledge which may be wrong so please take expert help if needed. Thanks Regards IMG_6536 2.HEIC
  18. Sorry I am afraid , I may be wrong , I think like fridge they have compressor which has life, possibly after some years may need replacement if we want to use same fridge , I am not expert but ,my friend had similar issue for his jaguar finally changed compressor and all perfect after that . thanks regards
  19. Dear Experts , Can any body advice me if I am missing anything , my understanding is below about AIRBAGS ( total 4 airbags Skoda 13 Plate Monte Carlo 1.2 Petrol , cbzb engine code ) Passenger Side A. Front passenger thorax airbag B. Passenger side airbag ( Inside Seat on left side near neck ) Driver side : A. Driver thorax airbag (Inside Steering) B. Driver side airbag ( Inside Seat on right Side near neck ) VCDS Tracks below info for driver side and Passenger side Driver Side : A. Driver thorax airbag igniter ohm value-Measured Value Resistance :Resistance value in Ohms B. Driver thorax airbag igniter-Measured values : Correct/Low/High C. Driver side airbag igniter ohm value-Measured Value Resistance:Resistance value in Ohms D. Driver airbag igniter-Measured values : Correct/Low/High E. Driver side belt tensioner igniter ohm value-Measured Value Resistance :Resistance value in Ohms F. Driver seat belt tension igniter-Measured values : Correct/Low/High (TooLarge,TooSmall etc.. terminology using by VCDS) G Driver seat belt switch-Measured values : Connected/Not Connected H Driver belt tensioner ohm value-Measured Value Resistance 2. : Correct/Low/High Passenger Side : A. Front passenger front airbag igniter-Measured values : Resistance value in Ohms B Front passenger thorax airbag igniter-Measured values: Correct/Low/High C. Passenger side side airbag igniter ohm value-Measured Value Resistance:Resistance value in Ohms D. Frt.pass. side belt tensioner igniter ohm value-Measured Value Resistance:Resistance value in Ohms E. Frt.pass. belt tensioner ohm value-Measured Value Resistance 2: Resistance value in Ohms F. Front passenger seat belt tensioner igniter-Measured values : Resistance value in Ohms G. Front passenger side safety belt switch-Measured values: Installed /Connected/Not Connected H Passenger belt tensioner ohm value-Measured Value Resistance 2. : Correct/Low/High I have compared my vcds log with other from same engine code and it is matching so it means my coding for ECU is perfect. Please advice if I am missing anything . Thanks regards
  20. Dear Pete , As always appreciate your offer to share wiring schematics ,No rush , please take your time whenever convenient and possible please share . Thanks regards
  21. Dear Experts , Please recommend best/easy source for wring schematic for Fabia -2 interiors, I have looked the Skoda original manuals and read that they have stopped supplying wiring access to common public. I have seen wiring diagrams subscription form different companies i.e Autodata, Hynes, Alldata. I want to do basic checks if wires of passenger AIRBAG are at least connecting to proper pins of AIRBAG module connector of course with lot of caution. I have taken 7zap sucbrption for short time for looking oem parts. If anybody have Electrical wiring manual please do share , also checking many auto electrical experts ( 100 mile radius) and availability is big issue not many expert people are available for these so called complex electrical jobs, also they refuse when they hear AIRbag wiring issue. It will good fun not in rush , will take as challenge and learn the car electrical and apply my uni knowledge . Thanks for reading . Regrds

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.