Shift out of phase

Hi, I'm here asking for help and advice.

I own a Skoda Fabia gpl 2009. 

In the previous weeks I have had some problems with second gear (hard to find and engage). Because I have no time to investigate I let it be, till yesterday when no gears enters anymore. The command is not loose but it seems like the position doesn't match anymore. 

The main lever on the gearbox works fine, under the hood I'm able to select gears by hand and make the car moving. 

Cables seems fine and If I move them the shift stick in the cockpit moves.

I found that one of the teeth of the element wich connect the and of the cable to the mechanism on the gearbox in missing (picture) and I think that the "out of phase" of my shift was his fault. 

I replace it and follow the workshop manual I found online: locked the shift in the cockpit with one drill bit, put the gearbox in neutral position, locked it and attacked the springs.

Now I'm able to select only few gears but not all of them. 

I answer myself saing that the problem is the correct tension of cables, but can't solve it. I have watched many videos but I'm not able to understand what I did wrong. 

Maybe there is another problem unknown to me. 

Thank you very much for all the advices.

17103146596584987274585838697262.jpg