Škoda Fabia MK3 1.4 TDI 77kw inconsistent driving feel

Hi,

I noticed that my MK3 Fabia drives differently every now and then, and it drives me crazy. Sometimes the car would feel like it has 30 less horsepower, 500kg more, sluggish, slow to react on the acceleration pedal, I get worse fuel mileage, and the engine maybe sounds and runs a little bit harsher. I haven't been able to determine the rule when it happens, but it happens often enough to make me feel like I am playing lottery every time I need to drive it. 

Does anybody have any clue why this might be happening? I went to a mechanic to read and see if any codes will pop up on the computer to help me with diagnosing the issue, but nothing... 

I repaired/cleaned my injectors, fuel pump, fuel tank, did my oil and filter services regularly...

Thanks!

Do you know anything about the DPF, regens etc.  Has the ash / soot level been checked?

?

What repair did the injectors require?

Did you suspect the car had been mis-fueled at some time? 

How many miles has it done and have you had it from new, or for how long? 

?

Are you putting in some additive or injection cleaner?  

Do we even know what fuel the vehicle is powered by?

23 minutes ago, Rooted said:

Do you know anything about the DPF, regens etc.  Has the ash / soot level been checked?

?

What repair did the injectors require?

Did you suspect the car had been mis-fueled at some time? 

How many miles has it done and have you had it from new, or for how long? 

?

Are you putting in some additive or injection cleaner?  

The ash/soot level has not been checked, but every time the car initiates the DPF regen, I take it out on the highway for 10-15km to do it's thing. It sometimes feels sluggish even a day after the regen.

I don't know exactly what they repaired on the injectors and fuel pump, but the car had rough idle and knocking during idle and acceleration at lower RPM's, they inspected the injectors and now I don't know if this is the right terminology in English, but they were overflowing or something like that, and they suspected that the fuel pump was peeling off? on the inside and messed up the injectors, so they cleaned the whole system, and changed what needed to be changed on the pump and injectors. That was done about 7000 km's ago, and that problems are gone since then.

Currently it has 221.000 km's on the clock, and I bought it 3-4 years ago when it had around 160.000 km's.

Prior to the real injector and fuel pump service, I tried Wynn's Extreme Diesel Clean 3 if I remember correctly, that didn't help, since the repair, I haven't used any additives.

Oops! 🥴

I scrolled to the top and read the posting and the sidebar but did not see the title for looking as I used to say.