auto dimming passenger door mirror 2020 SE L Superb does it or does it not lol

Hi

Just wondering if can answer a question I have as just got a facelift Mk3 superb SE L. I have auto dimming rear view and drivers door mirror but the passenger mirror does not. I have looked and it does not have the tell tale rim that you see on dimming mirrors like my rear view and driver door one, it just looks like ordinary glass. I have called a few dealers to check and got conflicting information. One said that should auto dim passenger side and another said only rear view and driver side should dim. One of my mates had a pre facelift 18 plate that both door mirrors dimmed on but that was L&K. is there anyone a SE L facelift (LED matrix lights) that has dimming mirrors and is both doors or just drivers. Not sure if pervious owner has cracked glass and just did a cheapo replacement or not.  Cheers in advance

They should all dim, you can pop it off and see if the small 2 pin white connector is in the mirror housing.

But it sounds like someone has fitted a cheaper mirror glass instead of the £300 dimming ones.  

Cheers that is what I thought will go back to place that sold me it. Was going to pop mirror off but will see what they say, as also got the SOS workshop message and under 30% on the brake pads. Guess I will find out how good their 14 day return and 90 day cover is lol. I was struggling to get pictures of the N/S mirror on another facelift SE L just as back up but need it needs to go in for the SOS issue so will ask dealer to look at it.