Unknown noise

Hey, so I just got my first Skoda earlier this week and have been pretty happy with it, but just after a few days I started noticing a I guess scraping noise. It is most noticeable just after I start the car, and has been stopping after a bit of driving. But then sometimes is suddenly comes back for a period of time while driving even when its at running temps. From the engine bay I cant hear it because of the engine, but when inside the car I can hear a light noise. This is with both the fans and the auxiliary heater turned off. I also noticed I can hear it more clearly from the passenger footwell. Attaching some videos. First and second video is with the car idling. Third video is just after turning off the engine, and as you can hear the noise remains for a short time before fading away. If it matters, is a 2.0 TDI Skoda Octavia. 

Second video sounds like brakes dragging a bit on discs. Pretty common try dabbing brakes. If it stops that's what it is. A few hard stops may fix for a while or brakes may need a strip down and clean.... 

1 hour ago, TheClient said:

Second video sounds like brakes dragging a bit on discs. Pretty common try dabbing brakes. If it stops that's what it is. A few hard stops may fix for a while or brakes may need a strip down and clean.... 

I’m fairly certain it isnt the brakes. I was just standing still idling in all these videos

3 hours ago, McCluck said:

I’m fairly certain it isnt the brakes. I was just standing still idling in all these videos

Oh right. Ok, it's not brakes then. It's hard to make out on the video. You may be better to open bonnet or get under car whilst idling. Of ccourse take precautions, Car wheels chocked, handbrake fully on. Do not put hands near any drive belt or pulleys.  Suspect it may be an aircon or tensioner pulley but just guessing really in the idle scenario with engine ticking over.