cup holders!

I have a gripe with the cup holders, as i think they are too close to each other, whenever me and my wife get coffee's the cups flare out and overlap each other, ive never had this with any other car, i know this whole unit can be removed, so does anyone know if you can get a different insert? it could just be situational for some having 2 cups but surely they should not be so close as to over lap each other if you ever did have 2 cups at one time 😕

Posted (edited)

i can't believe  it has come to this just to fit some cups in the car properly, thanks for the tip ill check them out, im not sure what will help this situation out, is it the holes are too close? not deep enough? here's what i mean for me personally

IMG_3642.JPEG

Edited by jOnNYtURboFiNGaz

Cup holders can't be expected to hold every size of cups folks might buy. I've never had issues but then I don't buy huge coffee cups

• Like 1

i since had a mini brainwave and it cost nothing, i figured in my situation the cups seemed to sit too deep so i just raised the platform by putting something under it and it seems to have made a difference

IMG_3731.JPEG

• Like 1