I've joined the "mk4 Club"

Morning all,

After a couple of months of looking and narrowing down various makes and models to replace my Superb II Elegance I finally joined the Mk4 Octy club yesterday when I travelled down to Eastbourne from Sheffield (I work for the railway so it was a free day out) and bought an Approved Used January 2022 Race Blue petrol vRS. The car was owned local to that area, It's in lovely condition has done 13k miles and has the Winter Pack+ and tri-zone climate options. We're away on holiday next week so will be travelling down again in a couple of weeks to drive it back home.

Looking forward to enjoying the new car and using this section of the forum for the first time. :) 

• Like 1

Welcome aboard! Hoping you enjoy your new (to you) motor.

if you haven’t already, it’d be worth asking the dealer to ensure all s/ware updates available for it are applied.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, SteveTheElder said:

Welcome aboard! Hoping you enjoy your new (to you) motor.

if you haven’t already, it’d be worth asking the dealer to ensure all s/ware updates available for it are applied.

I checked it whilst I was there. It's on 1941 but sat-nav maps are from 2022 so have asked for them to be updated to latest version....November 2023 I believe.

It'll also be having it's Approved Used multi-point checks done before i collect too so anything else should be picked up then.

Edited by WaveyDavey
  • Like 1