Car sometimes juddering when accelerating?

Octavia 4 2.0TDI 2020 DSG 150hp

When cold(cca 50c) and i take off from red light or exiting roundabout i get juddering when (I apply very light gas pressure) accelerating? it's almost feels like blown gasket or something suffocating the motor as whole cars judders and vibrate. Yesterday this happened also on 90c?

But never at the highway or when driving more aggressive. Acceleration is very good and there is no yellow gunk on oil cap also also i have not seen any oil around the engine...

Is this a common thing with DSG?

Has the Air Filter been looked at in the 87,000 miles?

Has the DQ381 DSG had it,s service @ 80,000 miles  (130,000 km) or sooner, and was the filter changed as well. ?

It is not a characteristic & should not happen.

• Thanks 1

That's OK, then as it proves that the vehicle hasn't been "clocked", so if you have  a limited warranty take the car back to be checked for a injector fault or something like that.

• Thanks 1

I have recorded a video 

on 3-5sec you can see and hear this "problem" and on 13-16sec and that's it.. then everything runs smoothly. I added accelerating and video of engine.

The only problem is that this service was in germany 1k km away from me. 

The car was registered on 2020 10-month so i think the warranty is out?

After reviewing the papers i found out that Air Filter, fuel filter has been changed on 91.000km in 2022

Do you guys think that it might be time to change it?

But oil service is due and what's strange they've put it in toptec 6200 0w-20 5l at 91.000km and after 11kkm last owner had new brakes fitted and 1l of 5w-30 norauato

???

After that distance changing the air filter would be a good idea.

Oil should be of the grade recommended by Skoda for your car, so if you have the ability to do an oil change (with filter) and air filter do it. It's one more ️ in the box. 

• Thanks 1

Okay, so i've discovered sport mode on dsg, lol and when in sport at least for today there was no hicups or juddering but in sport you can feel shifting and downshift a lot more.