Superb 3V Sportline 2023 retrofit & warranty

Hi, 

few months I am happy Superb owner with Sportline trim. 
As the car was demo had to take as is without the possibility to order extra options. 
As result from driver assistance - I have Front assist, Light assist, Matrix lights, manoeuvre assist, ACC, sports wheel with heating but NO travel assist button. And Bolero which potentially could be upgraded to Amundsen if I buy navigation

Reading through forum I got the impression that technically some of the features could be retrofitted just by coding them via VCDS. Can you please confirm if I get the topic right

Lane assist - can be coded via VCDS if A5 front camera is present (seems I have such if I look into windscreen)
Side assist - not possible as requires to install extra sensors

Travel assist low - is it doable without button on steering wheel if in general it is mix of ACC and Lane assist
Sign recognition - is it possible to retrofit and does it works without built in navigation?
Driver fatigue allert -  is this still available or discontinued as such?

And final Q - if retrofit is done just buy VCDS coding - is Skoda warranty voided?

WhatsApp Image 2024-04-02 at 21.01.18.jpeg

Sveiks!

as i have read, assistant cameras were changed in Mk3.FL version and coding were possible for Mk3

also they work differently

-> https://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/510961-2023-280ps-lk-replaced-2016-220ps-style/?do=findComment&comment=5746167

by first connect by some OBD device and read what hw version does your car got,

then google with that part code.

before 2022.02.24 i used to Drive2.ru for huge amount of info about different improvements,

now i'm avoiding it as possible

in theory, coding can void warranty for touched parts,

but several warranty cases were rejected for other reasons,

dropped, ~30mm, suspension because car has got sound deadening

rear air vent because it were touched

. . .

click on links in my signature

• Like 1