Is radio code required?

I’m about to replace the battery on my 2016 Superb Business Diesel Estate.

Just wondered if the car has a radio code which I will need, if it does, I can’t find it in any of my paperwork that came with the car.

So asking if it has a radio code?

Thanks ,

Tim.

@Rooted I don't think these cars have any sort of code that a user can enter provided it is not a third part item (sony, etc).  Unless that is what you are talking about? 

@Timcooper55 If it's a skoda system and it's working now you should have no issues with it when changing a battery.  Just you clarify, a non factory (still skoda) system can be retrofitted and coded to the car by a dealer or some other clever person like PAB567.

Edited by MarkyG82

Thanks for quick replies.

The manual that came with the car says it’s a “Amundsen and/or Bolero” infotainment system which does relate to the radio I have.

So going by that it must be the original radio, which doesn’t need a code then if I replace the car battery by what you are saying.

Thanks again,

Tim.