Low bite point

Hello everyone

My clutch pedal wouldn't come up 2 weeks ago, but then recovered for a week and then finally gave up. I've changed the master and slave, the pedal is back and other than the small amount of travel right at the top of the pedal, it feels fine. The biting point however is nearer to the floor now, and whilst it isn't low enough to fail disengaging, it doesn't feel "right".

Assuming I've bleed correctly - (I'll give this another go, I have loads of fluid), does this point to something else? I.e. clutch? I had the DMF and clutch changed around 3 years ago, SACHS parts so wouldn't expect anything to fail yet.

If it means clutch out again it is what it is, but I thought I'd gauge some opinions first.

Cheers :)

5 minutes ago, aubrey said:

Can't see you really bleeding it wrong then. Sure you'd of blead at least 100mm through. Bet it came through clear and bubble free too 

Found this on the forum if of any relevance ?

https://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/506462-problems-bleeding-clutch/?do=findComment&comment=5687192

Thanks - really all I haven't done is pushing the pedal a few times then bleeding again. I'll do that tomorrow. Atleast I have a consistent pedal so I think it'll come back eventually

I've done 3 good bleeds this morning, there are no bubbles coming out. I still have a small amount of travel at the top end, but other that the pedal feels good.

Biting point is still low - am I looking at forks / release bearing?