Kodiaq front brakes - knocking noise? What is the original manufacturers part no?

Last year I have replaced front and back pads and discs in my Kodiaq - we were going to go for a long family trip across Europe, so wanted to have nice and new brakes. Replaced originals with the Brembo, all parts were bought online and stated that these are direct replacement of standard parts.

One thing I have noticed after a while is that sometimes the car makes a knocking noise, which sounds like it is coming from the suspension, as it usually happens when the front of the car goes into a hole etc and the nose of the car dips... Took the car to two local garages (one of them is the guys who worked for Audi garage before so they know the parts quite well), they checked everything and said that no issues with suspension. They checked some other things and said that most of the bushings etc look like brand new, there is no loose parts etc. Strangely after the car was taken down from the car lift and put back on the road, the noise disappeared for a day or two, but it comes back on again.  I started thinking that the only thing that has changed really is the brakes, and I can't really see how the discs would cause this noise, the only other part would be the pads - so I am thinking about replacing the fronts again this year to see if that noise disappears.  

Does anyone know what brand/type are used for the 190bhp 4x4 Kodiaq mk1 ? The parts I have now are shown below I think these numbers are universal, they seem to work across few car part shops:

Brembo pads - 10144422A  

Brembo discs - 10444212A

TBH, I think I've checked only one pad with the sensor cable, and didn't think they were any different...? No longer have the old parts, otherwise I'd get them out and re-measure everything, I wonder if the new pads are maybe just so slightly different in measurement (would need to be 1-2mm) and whether they could be causing this...  Just checked the ECP website, all different pads for my car  (including the Brembo pads) seem to have identical fitment/dimension details .... 

• Thanks 1