Question about the rim model

Hello guys , 

Can u help me find which model of rims are they? And also maybe direct me where i can find them because these are the Skoda Octavia mk2 2011 version vrs and i cant find them separately. 

aW5nLmpwTjZUDDpeXwxDIhdUbkIRFEwxXAIpQhMWE3pDCz4eGRgPeABZel9ETwVnAFZ-DkcTBTEHWXQPSEQFYxodJwIUFkw4VhotGxkWTD5cQyQMBBQJNVQNJ0AWFgIyWQcqGRkZBnlfHitPDQ.jpg.a94343e9ced7c53709a79941bfe3a670.jpg

Edited by Bb153

Look at the bottom pinned post "Identifying wheels and parts for an Octavia mk2"

Look at the images to identify your wheels.

3 hours ago, Bb153 said:

Can u help me find which model of rims are they? And also maybe direct me where i can find them because these are the Skoda Octavia mk2 2011 version vrs and i cant find them separately. 

If they are genuine VAG alloy rims the OEM part number will be cast into the back of the rim. They might be 1Z0601025AD 7ZS as shown in the chart below. There's a black version shown in the "skoda accessory catalogue" which might still be available to order new from any VAG parts department by quoting OEM part number 1Z0071498A. Notice that alloy rims in the "skoda accessory catalogue" use the format xxx071xxx whereas the factory alloy rims use the format xxx601xxx. Most secondhand Skoda alloy rims will have the factory format, ie. xxx601xxx.

3 1Z0601025AD Aluminium rim 7.5Jx18 ET51 5/112 57.1 4 NEPTUNE  
  1Z0601025AD 7ZS chrome coloured metallic        

https://www.lllparts.co.uk/catalogs/skoda/CZ/OCT/663/6/601/601080

"skoda accessory catalogue" 1Z0071498A

Alu kolo Neptune 18" Octavia II RS

Alu kolo Neptune 18" Octavia II RS

https://eshop.skoda-auto.cz/cs_CZ/alu-kolo-neptune-18-octavia-ii-rs/p/1Z0071498A

Edited by Carlston