Boot floor liner.

Afternoon, just a quick question. 
currently running a 2018 5 seat kodiaq which came with a boot liner included, part number - (565061163A). 
On tuesday i am picking up a Sportline 7 seat but majority of the time it will be left as a 5 seater. It does list different part numbers for the 7 seat boot liner, but just wondering if the liner i have would fit the newer car when left as a 5 seat? Don’t know if anyone has tried this or knows if i’d need to order a different boot liner or be able to use the one in my current car?

Thanks. 

2 hours ago, Rowls said:

Afternoon, just a quick question. 
currently running a 2018 5 seat kodiaq which came with a boot liner included, part number - (565061163A). 
On tuesday i am picking up a Sportline 7 seat but majority of the time it will be left as a 5 seater. It does list different part numbers for the 7 seat boot liner, but just wondering if the liner i have would fit the newer car when left as a 5 seat? Don’t know if anyone has tried this or knows if i’d need to order a different boot liner or be able to use the one in my current car?

Thanks. 

I went from a 5 seater to a 7 seater and retained my boot liner and it fits perfectly when the two rear seats are not in use.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Coburg said:

I went from a 5 seater to a 7 seater and retained my boot liner and it fits perfectly when the two rear seats are not in use.

Thats brilliant, thank you for the reply.