Quick Question About Approved Used Solutions PCP Offer

I've just bought my Approved Used Octy vRS using Solutions PCP so as to get the added extras of 2 years warranty, 2 years roadside, 2 services & 2 MOTs.

I received paperwork from VWFS detailing the 2 services on a service plan but haven't received anything stating i have an extra 2nd year warranty, extra 2nd year roadside or the 2 MOTs. Can anyone else who has taken up the PCP deal with the extras confirm if they received anything from VWFS other than for the 2 services?

I'm just wanting to confirm if i should have had something and need to be contacting the dealer or VWFS or if you don't receive anything other than for the 2 services service plan?

Edited by WaveyDavey

Dunno. But when I took out a PCP, I registered online with VWFS and was able to manage my account from there. I took up a servicing offer last year and same applies - I just log in to my account and I can see my service plan details. You could try doing the same. 

https://myskodafinance.vwfs.co.uk/?traci_s=CP:SKODA::VWFS:Website:2022-02:&traci_ie=customer.vwfs.co.uk:navigation:button:login: