Door cable grommet

Good evening, I am having some door lock issues, including a couple of codes B122D29 and B122B11(short circuit to ground) and was wondering how you access the cabling between pillar and door, specifically how you get the grommet off the pillar to get to the connect in the hoe I find a cable issue or just reseating the connector helps. Is there a tab you need to locate and press or just pry it off. 

Also, is there a video guide online about changing the door locking mechanism and where are they best bought from?

Thanks in advance.

Sandy

Further looking on t'internet it looks as though the top of the connector lifts and, I assume, unlocks the connector. Can anyone confirm if this is the case, thanks.

My auto locking has been playing up recently with all 4 doors showing short to ground. OSR failed completely yesterday and wouldn’t open at all. Ordered a new lock from TPS. £250