Car of the future?

Sens-ORRs... H-whh-eels... Poll-you-tion...

I kinda miss the fancy way they used to speak back then. I think only Joanna Lumley still maintains such a manner!

Edited by Ttaskmaster

Interesting video, it led me to this one about electric cars

Can anyone else see the error at 1 minute 24 seconds?

I wondered why Raymond Baxter was wearing a huge coat which obsructed him from getting out of the Peel until later on I noticed the electric cable trailing out of it, the car may have been battery powered but the presenter wasn't.

If he can extract himself from a Peel I do not accept Graham with the big feet's claims that he cannot get into anything smaller than a Skoda Superb especially when he said he once drove a Mini, the original one that is not the obese abortion that carries the name today.

* The original Mini not the original Graham* 😃

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Ttaskmaster said:

Sens-ORRs... H-whh-eels... Poll-you-tion...

I kinda miss the fancy way they used to speak back then. I think only Joanna Lumley still maintains such a manner!

James Burke is still going strong.

Apparently at the age of 87  he has a new Series of Connections on Curiousity Stream, I almost want to sign up :)

Sorry, I had to bail while watching the trailer, the dramatic music was too much for me at breakfast!