Hi all,

I own a Skoda Superb mk3 and recently purchased a Carly adapter for coding some stuff on my car.

After receiving it, unfortunately I realised I can’t code out the start/stop function but I other stuff seems to work (turning on video, seatbelt etc.) Any of you guys has some ideas or happened as well?

There are 3 option available in this ecu, like main start/stop and alternative 1 and 2. The alternatives I can turn off but they don’t do anything, tried combinations with the alternatives and the main but still nothing.

IMG_8136.png

it can't be coded on FL

we have one of the last VAG model, with physical Start-Stop button,

install Memory module and enjoy OFF by default, with the option activate it sometimes

https://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/485940-memory-module-for-start-stop-button/

https://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/436180-permanently-disable-stopstart/page/2/#comment-5747940

Where possible avoid the ‘one click’ options as they aren’t always compatible and people have messed up their modules before from it.

they also don’t tell you what was exactly touched so reverting it isn’t always easy.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, MartiniB said:

install Memory module and enjoy OFF by default, with the option activate it sometimes

Yep, Works perfectly! 👍🏻