Superb Interiors

Guys, stil on the new car thing and was wondering what colours the carpets etc come in. If I get the onyx black leather does that mean that I automatically get black carpets and insets on the doors. I have seen a black paint version with black leather but with a sort of cream/beige colour carpet and I didn't think much of the pairing.

So the quesiton is can you choose these things? I think me preference is to have everything black if possible.

Cheers.

PS I am hopefully getting some quotes on the new company car using different payment types (PCP; Contract Hire etc) to see what will fit my budget with what the company is going to give me. Hopefully some left over for an 'invisable' map!!

Guys' date=' stil on the new car thing and was wondering what colours the carpets etc come in. If I get the onyx black leather does that mean that I automatically get black carpets and insets on the doors. I have seen a black paint version with black leather but with a sort of cream/beige colour carpet and I didn't think much of the pairing.

So the quesiton is can you choose these things? I think me preference is to have everything black if possible.

Cheers.

PS I am hopefully getting some quotes on the new company car using different payment types (PCP; Contract Hire etc) to see what will fit my budget with what the company is going to give me. Hopefully some left over for an 'invisable' map!![/quote']

On the Elegance as std Onyx black comes with black mats, trim etc as std, likewise beige comes with beige trim & mats, Was the black one you saw the limited 100 Edition as that might have had different coloured carpets.

On the Elegance as std Onyx black comes with black mats, trim etc as std, likewise beige comes with beige trim & mats, Was the black one you saw the limited 100 Edition as that might have had different coloured carpets.

My black Superb has got cream carpets

My black Superb has got cream carpets

And cream seats I guess

What Im saying is cream leather comes with cream carpets, Black leather comes with black carpets

Our old Octy has cream leather & carpets but we used black mats during the winter although at

Right then, hopefully these pictures will answer your question mate:

DSC03083.jpg

DSC03078.jpg

DSC03081.jpg

DSC03087.jpg

I have a beige interior with black carpet lower sections and black mats. Granted when I had the car it came with the beige mats but I bought some black ones shortly after but my car was definately specified to have a beige interior and black carpeting on the lower sections.

Baker, that is great thanks. Thanks to the rest fo you too.

Looks like you can specify from new which what I wnted to know. Baker your car look great. Are those crome inserts standard on your vents and speakers? Must say they look great (maybe these are the milltec things I have seen?) If so I like the look of them...was also thinking of the crome covers for the mirrors...would look nice against the black paint??

Looking at your car makes me think the beige inserts look pretty good too. Probably will go with black leather as it is easier to keep clean/hide dirt.

Anything else on invisible maps?? Would like to look into this too. Star Performance did my 2000 Octy 1.8 T (which is still doing well - shame about the dynamic blue colour though). I think they do a map that can be switched off for delaer visits. My local delaer also said that they are OK with maps and do some themselves?? Might be worth a look!

Thanks all.

Baker' date=' that is great thanks. Thanks to the rest fo you too.

Looks like you can specify from new which what I wnted to know. Baker your car look great. Are those crome inserts standard on your vents and speakers? Must say they look great (maybe these are the milltec things I have seen?) If so I like the look of them...was also thinking of the crome covers for the mirrors...would look nice against the black paint??

Looking at your car makes me think the beige inserts look pretty good too. Probably will go with black leather as it is easier to keep clean/hide dirt.

Anything else on invisible maps?? Would like to look into this too. Star Performance did my 2000 Octy 1.8 T (which is still doing well - shame about the dynamic blue colour though). I think they do a map that can be switched off for delaer visits. My local delaer also said that they are OK with maps and do some themselves?? Might be worth a look!

Thanks all.[/quote']

No worries mate.

The inserts around the vents may have been specified when it was built and it's a titanium finish, looks good IMO and better than standard black or anything like that. The speaker rings I can source for you from a guy I know over on UK-MKIV's.net so if you want a set then drop me a PM.

I have spoken to Fluffy about putting chrome mirrors on his black car as I think they only work with a dark coloured car but I also think they look a bit 'too much' sometimes?

As for the remap's, more people on here will have the answers to that mate, may be worth posting up a specific thread for that though?