anyone else got these probs ?

the time has eventually come friends......

my baby ( car ) has started the problem / niggles time in its life.

back to dealers on mon for em to have a look.

reverse around left or right corner....knocking coming from front end..

back interior door handle not working properly...people keep asking me if i have a child lock on :mad: ...u just need to pull it lot harder to open...not right me thinks.

left hand door has ( and getting worse ) bad whistle when driving above 40mph.

twice as worse when a windy day...have to turn the bloody cd player up so i done rip the dam window from the frame :mad: but..............

i did notice last nite....that the door has dropped slightly from its original hinge position... could this be the prob ?

well, cant complain....

got it new on sept last year.....has done 41,240 miles to date...

will be getting rid of her before xmas this year....as the warrenty will be up round about then :rolleyes: ( 60,000 )

all in all....great car......

but will i go for another one ? or somthing differant ? mmmmm :naughty:

by the way guys....

another guy up here has same car and .....the rear brake pads wear out FIRST BEFORE THE FRONT ONES.....but the rears DONT HAVE A SENSOR TO TELL YOU.

the fronts have....so be carful and listen for em.....scored disked you dont want :eek:

the time has eventually come friends......

my baby ( car ) has started the problem / niggles time in its life.

back to dealers on mon for em to have a look.

reverse around left or right corner....knocking coming from front end..

back interior door handle not working properly...people keep asking me if i have a child lock on :mad: ...u just need to pull it lot harder to open...not right me thinks.

twice as worse when a windy day...have to turn the bloody cd player up so i done rip the dam window from the frame :mad: but..............

i did notice last nite....that the door has dropped slightly from its original hinge position... could this be the prob ?

well' date=' cant complain....

got it new on sept last year.....has done 41,240 miles to date...

will be getting rid of her before xmas this year....as the warrenty will be up round about then :rolleyes: ( 60,000 )

all in all....great car......

but will i go for another one ? or somthing differant ? mmmmm :naughty:

by the way guys....

another guy up here has same car and .....the rear brake pads wear out FIRST BEFORE THE FRONT ONES.....but the rears DONT HAVE A SENSOR TO TELL YOU.

the fronts have....so be carful and listen for em.....scored disked you dont want :eek:[/quote']

my rear pads wore out first as well.......was just putting down to a lot of towing

I was told 3 years or 60k, whichever is sooner :(

yup..same here m8 :rolleyes:

obviously mine is gonna be 60,000 :( .

so...round about oct/nov she goes....

but dunno whether to go for another superb or something a little differanty ;)

luved the car to bits....

great performance for a 1.9 diesel...ultimate comfort for me...leather ect ect. :thumbup:

Check your warranty. This is what it should be:

ŠkodaAuto New Vehicle Warranty

ŠkodaAuto are pleased to provide a two-year unlimited mileage warranty

against defects in material of manufacture on all its new vehicles. In addition

ŠkodaAuto U.K. provides a further warranty on new vehicles supplied by them,

through their appointed retailer network which is valid until the vehicle has

completed 60,000 miles or the end of the third year, whichever is the sooner.

In the event of a vehicle becoming defective due to faulty manufacture or

The full version is here:

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/superb/what-terms-skodaauto-new-vehicle-warranty/53058/

I've had that with people thinking the child lock is on - get it in the left rear door only. Not happened for a while though.

Same door I have problems with a rattle - if the window is all the way up, I get an annoying rattle, though it goes away if I put it down a tad.

I've had other problems too ("lights failure", other rattles/shakes, bonnet release not popping out of grill, maxi-dot display problems), not all sorted.

Maybe 2005 is a bad vintage - mine is a 55 reg too (October 2005) - mines now done 9300 miles.