The worst new car on sale today

orinj

Hyundai Amica.

ANY Daewoo....sorry "chevrolet", because even a name change can't hide the fact they still seem to be mildly disguised 1990's Vauxhall's.*cough*

Saab 95, now completely hideous with the poinbtless and tasteless chrome bits round the headlights.

Saab 93 estate - those white taillight clusters just look soooo tacky.

BMW 320d - looks atrocious. The previous one, which wasn't Bangle-ified was alright to look at, even if it did have a design flaw on the exhaust mounting that BMW aren't telling the owners about till they come in with their exhaust clattering about and banging all ove the shop, then either quietly replacing it or trying to tell owners there's nothing wrong with it. Yes, you can guess where I've been recently......

Mercedes S Class ......WTF have they done to the bottom on that thing? I mean, the S is always a big whale of a car, but that rump is just whale blubber. Vomitrocious.

Lexus LS430 - different car, but panels beaten repeatedly with the same Ugly stick as the S class.

Maybach 57/62 - Hateful car, vulgar and ungainly.

VW Beetle.......

I just don't get it...

What purpose does it serve? (if you want cute, buy a Mini)

Driven by fellas with a 'gentle persuasion' and women trying to prove they are younger than they care to admit...

I long for the day that the stupid flower in the dash turns into a triffid and eats the driver.

just from personal experience - the Citereon C3, its like driving a blamonge thats being carried away by some ants. You don't get anywhere in a hurry no matter what you do with your feet, it'll sometimes stop on its own and it wobbles around so much that any taking of corners is more likely random chance than any driver input!