Skip to content

All Season tyres - a new recommendation (225/50/17)

Featured Replies

I've been a Michelin Cross Climate fan for years, but decided to save some money this time, having watched the latest YouTube 'Tyre Reviews' video of all season tyres.

The Vredestein Quatrac Pro + came second ahead of pricier rivals.

They were £91 each from Camskill (plus carriage and local fitting), so £115 each all in, compared with £154 the best fitted price I could find near me for Cross Climate 3s. So £150 cheaper a set for very good tyres.

So far so good. Will report back. Anyone else using them?

Edited by Prezafab

Haven't used them but have considered them and have used other Vredestein products such as the Hytrac, Sportrac 3 and Ultrac Sessanta. All were excellent tyres and good value. Recently though I've used Falken and Goodyear tyres as replacements as the Vredesteins can sometimes be difficult to find.

I put the Quatrac pro + on my Mini Cooper S electric as soon as i got it. When the snow came they were crap so i put on Maxxis AP3,s this was in 2023. I posted in tyre section. Plenty stuff in All Season threads or winter tyre threads. I have CrossClimate 3,s on my MG ev now, not long now till i see how they are on snow. Very good on the wet. Maxxis AP 3,s very good all seasons IMO. Good value.

  • Author
18 hours ago, Evolution13 said:

I put the Quatrac pro + on my Mini Cooper S electric as soon as i got it. When the snow came they were crap so i put on Maxxis AP3,s this was in 2023. I posted in tyre section. Plenty stuff in All Season threads or winter tyre threads. I have CrossClimate 3,s on my MG ev now, not long now till i see how they are on snow. Very good on the wet. Maxxis AP 3,s very good all seasons IMO. Good value.

... The Cross Climates are good in the snow. I've had them on 5 cars. Will see how the Vredesteins are on my 4x4 Yeti.😀

I have had 3 different crossclimates on different vehicles, originals then + and SUV on my Shogun. The SUV,s were ****e on snow and that was coming down from 285,s to 265,s. Different snows. Being a Location location location thing.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.