Orange Broadband..E-Mails

Auric Goldfinger

why not set it up with Outlook express?

Takes about 3 minutes to set up.

inbond: pop.orangehome.co.uk

Outbound: smtp.otangehome.co.uk

everything else you need you should already know.

why not set it up with Outlook express?

Takes about 3 minutes to set up.

inbond: pop.orangehome.co.uk

Outbound: smtp.otangehome.co.uk

everything else you need you should already know.

Altered those settings Roo, but I still can log on It keeps asking for my user name and password.......When I enter these it asks again, again and again. I've asked it to remmember me but it still keeps doing it ..Any idears............... Andy

orange phone support is useless. I had problems with the broadband, and all they would say is change the router, when it was a line fault.

it was set up for broadband properly as it had been used like that for 3 months with that router and for 5 years with the previous usb modem that I got when I joined them as freeserve, they just stopped working. tried 3 different modems.

Then all the sudden after 3 weeks it works again.

They mucked up when upgrading my line to 8meg and admitted enough when I phoned customer services insead of India for technical support as they were not listening.

I have free Orange email on my WAP phone, I've never given the email address to anyone, and have only accessed it to test. I get 100% junk mail every day, and currently I have over 250 junk mails sitting there. On my regular webmail provider (Tiscali) I rarely get junk. Either ditch the Orange email in favour of your ISP email or other webmail providers, or get some very fancy junk mail filters!

I have free Orange email on my WAP phone, I've never given the email address to anyone, and have only accessed it to test. I get 100% junk mail every day, and currently I have over 250 junk mails sitting there. On my regular webmail provider (Tiscali) I rarely get junk. Either ditch the Orange email in favour of your ISP email or other webmail providers, or get some very fancy junk mail filters!

Gone to Googlemail...........If I ever use another IP I can at least keep my e-mail address