Seatcupra.net down?

spyke85

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If SEAT are competing in 2007, and don't see why they won't, because they have fought to get the rules changed to Super2000 regs for the past 3 years almost! To make it a fairer playing field.

My only wish is, if they can, to push the budget a bit in 2007 and get a 3rd car out there, even if it can't add up to manufacturers points, its extra protection for the lead drivers.

Must admit, I think Mat Neal is a bit of whinger !!

Plato rocks I love the way he always gets stuck in if he has to, plus the SEAT is by far the coolest looking car on the grid.

What engine does it use ??

i think Jason Plato was very restrained at the weekend , hes normally kicking up a stick with Matt Neils driving (probably right), but not on Sunday , he complimented the Halfords/Dynamics team on how consistent they have been all season and how good the Honda package is , someone on the Seat team management must of had a word or maybe Seat wont be doing the championship next season and Jasons looking for a new drive , mind you i've always thought he was one of the better drivers so i suppose he deserves a drive

Here you all are !!! :D :D

I've had to actually do some work for the last couple of days !!!! ;)

As for the weekend, I got soo bored I even ventured to Manchester with the missus shopping !!!! :rofl: Was good fun driving the R though.... :D

Here you all are !!! :D :D

I've had to actually do some work for the last couple of days !!!! ;)

As for the weekend, I got soo bored I even ventured to Manchester with the missus shopping !!!! :rofl: Was good fun driving the R though.... :D

Agreed, it wasnt the most exciting, but the result was important.