DO the unthinkable modify a felicia

Tindoccat

Well I have decided to keep a Journal on here for my Skodas progress.

Will post pics when I can.

The Skoda will be one of a kind when finished as no one seems as daring as me to modify a Skoda.

The colours I am using will be Chrome, Metalic aqua & White + Black Leather for interior.

Doing the unbelivable ..I am modding a Skoda. :-)

Pics below of Progress and diagrams:

hatchback_rozmer_1.gif

hatchback_rozmer_2.gif

Hoping the end result but in white:

predni_celk_m.jpg

So far I have :

New Steering wheel cover in neon blue * Black

New seat Covers in neon Blue & Black

New Handbrake Gaiter

Windows tinted.

Unique blue and chrome hub caps (will do untill alloys are here)

Respray of inside gadgets ie plastic bits in brushed silver and aqua matalic,

Full back to black respray and wax polish.

Black leather interior ( I am now on door two ) , I will be restarting left door 1 and taking off side panel door card this time, respray door handels in aqua matalic blue, like i have with door two then on both doors done so far, firstly get them matching as best as possible then put aqua & White suede cord trimmings.

I have resprayed internal mirror in matalic aqua blue and I am presently fixing the 26th of 300 or so rhinestones on to the mirror which will then have white suede chord trimming edging when delivered.

Roof spoiler being delivered shortly in white and chrome.

I am doing everything to this car myself , unless necessary for safety reasons.

• 2 months later...

ok well progress has been painful but i have been persistant ans this is what has happened so far:

More mods have been added , I have spent the last few days out in the cold and wind and rain to get my car sorted, nearly there.

I have got two front splitters and a spoiler put on now. The renault splitter did not work as planned, I have also got some interior mods to do which will come shortly . In new year will be getting new brake discs and lowering her and getting sideskirts.

so since buying her at end of september this year she has had:

new tyres and alloys

tailpipe

new interior

tints, and then taken off :-)

new air filter,

service,

door stacks

front splitters,

spent £185 on ice rrp £600

so far spent £581 on the car and think i have made a good and removable investment .

to come in january :

lowered - new springs

new brake discs & pads

monte carlo two tone sideskirts

New Mesh grills and debaging .. worringly the BMW grillls at the front fit mine.. so possibly a hybrid bmw front comming shortly :-) viiweing grill tommorow

If I can find another set of bumpers I wil get them custom cut and remolded with spot/fog lights fitted, make me own little kit for her. I have firt tutorial in fiberglassing in next few dys ;-)

BEFORE

before.jpg

AFTER

1230_145438.jpg

1230_145438.jpg1230_214101.jpg

spoiler.jpgspoiler2.jpg