Felicia Fun

psions5

Haha heres a blast from the past for you guys- anyone still care?

My Fun is for sale (I think! I keep saying that and then bottling it!) as I don't need its space anymore.

I can say it's great fun to drive, handles well (if truckman is left off!) and has only broken down once- skoda dealers are great though in my experience and it was fixed that morning for free as it was just a bad conrction that needed a clean.

The fun is nippy and also the most aptly named vehicle of all time!

The big fault they have is that they sat around on the docks for a winter before they were brought out cos they missed the season! This means that they often suffer from rust at the rear arches- I had these sections cut out and replaced this year.

If anyone is still interested in one PM or e-mail me.

Seems quit a lot for one. Mind you having Ms Dymock as an owner....... nuff said.

I had a felicia 1.6 GLXi (R Reg) back in 2000. Found it surprisingly nippy - but could barely get 37-38 mph on a long (70ish Mph) trip.

Not sure about the weight but if the pick up is heavier it might be slower though. If they made one with the 68 bhp 1.3 Skoda engine - That is the one to go for (marginally less power' date=' much more Mpg and the strong Bullett proof Skud engine)[/quote']

You're thinking of the standard pickup not the Fun though- this is quite a different kettle of fish- they only did 3000 of these and a lot of them are now gone or modded to death!

• 4 months later...

You know what guys- mine is still available. I did have someone wanted it but I've been away at work and they seem to have lost interest waiting for me.

Anyone wants to swap me for a decent nick CAR or cash they should get on the PM!