Pick up next week! DE-BADGE.

S41NT

Probably quite a lot of people, going on most people's general car knowledge!

Depends what you're after doesn't it? I took the badges off for a cleaner look to the rear...

If people want to change the main badge then fine, it's down to them and personal preference.

Steve

Why??

I understand people with M3's/M5's wanting to debadge so they can embarrass other "fast" cars when they mistake them for humble 318i/520i's etc, etc.

I kinda understand why someone might take the vRS badge off for similar reasons.

But.......why take the Skoda badge off and replace it with a badge that is a completely different shape, etc, etc?? I mean..........how many people are going to see it and go "Mmmmmm...that looks like a nice car.......it has no badges.....I wonder what on earth it could be"???

Sorry didn't i mention it was my car that i de-badged, urs should still be ok if you have a look:rolleyes:

Just personalising it a bit if thats ok, looks quality with my Octy II vRS badge in the middle IMO.

People with far too much time on their hands.Just drive the bugger.

God forbid you would spend your time doing anything else other than drive it. For Example post on an internet forum about your passion with other like minded individuals in an open and friendly forum. Now that really would be a waste of time :rolleyes:

Yes, it would be. Now get back to driving! NOW! :mad: :grumpy:

Do you think he heard us? Or will he be out driving and not have time to visit again? :sofahide: ;)

Steve

Sorry didn't i mention it was my car that i de-badged, urs should still be ok if you have a look:rolleyes:

Just personalising it a bit if thats ok, looks quality with my Octy II vRS badge in the middle IMO.

You posted on an open forum where you can obviously expect opinions......I was just giving mine.

If you don't want any comments on your modifications, don't tell us about them eh?

I am perfectly happy for you to do whatever you like to your car mate........fill ya boots!! ;) If it makes you happy...that's all that matters.

I used a hair dryer to loosen the adhisive that holds the badges to the car, used a fishing wire to get the badges off then used elbow grease, and a ruler to rub off the excess adhisive. Once this is is done polish the area and looks as good as new.

My centre rear badge was not bolted on either. I bought double sided sticky tape from wollworths as Halfords had none in stock. It has really done the trick.

Hope this helps!