Talking of speeding... Does anyone know...

heresmo

... what the statistics are for peeps being caught between two separate camera points, where the average speed was calculated between those points?

I recall that one in France in the summer when the cars were doing "a run", but don't know where to look to see what's happened over here.

Mo

dunno but would be quite high especially roadworks. some roadwork cameras make 60-70k !!! pays for the works

:rolleyes: NONE of the money gets ploughed into the roadworks, trust me.

The entire speed camera revenue in the uk is less than Simon Cowell pays in tax. :eek:

Very little fuel duty, road tax or scamera earnings actually goes on road improvement - it's all given to prisonsers who've had their human rights infringed and people who are too lazy to work :mad:

I regularly drive through france at well over the speed limit (only at night) and I've never been stopped at a toll, nor recieved any tickets in the post, It's one of those myths I think.

There is a new average speed camera set up on the M25 now on the 50mph section as you come off the Dartford crossing (bridge) heading clockwise, immediately after the illegal toll booths.