Maxi-dot on vRS - I'm confused !!

I'm looking at getting a vRS and have been sizing up the options.

It comes as standard with tyre pressure monitors and a trip computer - I want to add the optional cruise control and F & R parking sensors, but do I need to specify the maxi-dot as an option ???

OT but I think the Tyre Pressure Monitor is as much use as a chocolate fireguard :D

I usually check my pressures once a week because I am good like that, but over the chrimbo period the car has been static as I have been a bit crook.

went for a little spin yesterday to check the mudflaps where not about to fall off or anything and noticed a slight pull to the right. Checked the tyre pressures, front right had dropped to 22psi but the TPM never let out a squeak. Reset the TPM after checking pressures, then went for a spin and stopped a couple of miles up the road, dropped the pressure by 4 psi in the rears and drove back, not a squeak from the TPM.

I reckon it's a switch put in by skoda with a little light on it that is connected to nothing :D :D