Van With Windows

robrep

Rite' date='

Got An Octavia 1.9 Tdi Ambiente Estate,but Dont Know The Bhp Capacity,90,110 Or 130bhp,is There Anything I Should Be Lloking For Under The Bonnet,

Ps It Is A Company Car[/quote']

Short and to the point.....hello there robrep.Welcome to briskoda...always nice to say hello first :sofahide: :wavey:

Short and to the point.....hello there robrep.Welcome to briskoda...always nice to say hello first :sofahide: :wavey:

My humblest apologies rip,hello to all skodonians,is that what u like to be called?

It is a nice car,bit disrespectful,its better than my last peugeot 406 hdi 90,couldnt pull a skin off a rice pud that one, but i am looking for chipping info to be done in a covert manner so the company will never know :hat:

Ambiente will be a 110 wouldn't it? Or is that reserved for the SLX???

Just looked on google and it would seem the ambienete TDI is a 90BHP motor. Nice to see a similarly powered car can be favourably compared a 406.

:thumbup:

Dunno about tuning this motor though - best start a thread in the tuning section... You never know - circa 120BHP could be possible, based on what can be achieved with the 110 and 130 BHP engines.

:wave: BTW. :D

:cheers:

Ambiente TDi is usually a 90bhp...

Rob.

Thanks for the info,again it is a far superior car to drive compared to the 406,even tho it may be a similar engine,ill have to wait for my next company car as i will be eligable for a vrs(diesel)???

Tuning in a stealthy manner? Gotta be a tuning box really, 5 mins to fit, 5 mins to remove. A bit crude compared to a remap but totally undetectable (provided you have a spare 5 minutes :D )

Oh and welcome to the site :wavey:

Tuning in a stealthy manner? Gotta be a tuning box really' date=' 5 mins to fit, 5 mins to remove. A bit crude compared to a remap but totally undetectable (provided you have a spare 5 minutes :D )

Oh and welcome to the site :wavey:[/quote']

HAHAH Taxi! Wondered why people kept putting their hands out,thort they were waving. :rofl:

It is a nice car,bit disrespectful,its better than my last peugeot 406 hdi 90,couldnt pull a skin off a rice pud that one

The 406 is a bigger heavier car I believe. Also VAG cars tend to have quite short gears, so they are a bit swifter but less relaxed...

Rob.

Rite' date='

Got An Octavia 1.9 Tdi Ambiente Estate,but Dont Know The Bhp Capacity,90,110 Or 130bhp,is There Anything I Should Be Lloking For Under The Bonnet,

Ps It Is A Company Car[/quote']

Isnt it still..

Chromed TDI...90

With red I....110

With red D & I.....130

Hope that helps.

ps..welcome....just ignore the skinflint hatch drivers.

Isnt it still..

Chromed TDI...90

With red I....110

With red D & I.....130

Hope that helps.

ps..welcome....just ignore the skinflint hatch drivers.

I don't think there is any system to them, within the total VAG ranges. Pehaps there is a system for each model, as my Fabia 100 is Red DI. Ambiente is totally black for the 90 and I think the 110 is the same but don't quote me on that!