Hi, new here...

djgritt

Hi, im new here.

I've just started the process of ordering a brand new Octavia vRS TDi PD 170, in Black Magic with the Dual Zone Air Con, Jumbo Box and Rear Electric Windows Option...

It's a company car, so no Modifications to be done for 30 Months, well except for a flashy vRS Tax Disc Holder and Embroidered Floormats.

Hopefully, the main Order will be placed next week, and then i just have to wait for it to be delivered!

Really looking forward to it, but have only driven the current 200PS Petrol version, so can anyone (from a non-salesman point of view) give me the lowdown on the Diesel? :thumbup:

Cheers, Dave

Oh and BTW, im a very active member of a Vauxhall Owners Network, and am a South Central Regional Organiser there...

hi, this is my first posting but 4 th skoda, like the v6 superb diesels personally but have driven both for about a week each, imho the petrol is absolutely phenomonal with a really smooth delivery and excellent road holding and if someone else was paying for the fuel the one i would have - however the diesel though i think rougher and varied delivery has tremendous torque and uses 25 to 30 per cent less fuel for same fun - so if my money would be first choice - also better resale and ins. got a mate with one and he loves it. The finish on all models i have looked at is excellent. hope this helps.