Stuart_hatch's Fabia SDI

stuart_hatch

Right, here she is, ze beast 2003 Fabia Sdi Comfort, wooo

This is how i bought her in september last year:

fab.jpg

fab%20(1).jpg

Yes it did come with massive 80 profile tyres on 14inch golf alloys and a tow bar, same night i got the car, s2000 ariel was fitted, toledo damped grab handles, cd player and xenons :) few weeks later it made 64.5bhp on veggie oil on the r/r (Dont use veggie oil anymore mind)

(poss the worst xenon image ever)

fab%20(2).jpg

I then fitted VRS alloys which smartened it up alot :D

fab%20(3).jpg

I got cruise fitted by stu around december time i also ordered coilovers at the same time, due to various peeps messing me about i didnt get them fitted to last week i also recived a VRS rear bumper and got my front rubbing strips and grill colour coded, dont have pictures of these yet, but will get them later on, here is some more pics i took before hand

fab%20(4).jpg

fab%20(5).jpg

Oh and my german plates and surrounds i got recently:

fab%20(6).jpg

Will get some more pics later

In the future, im looking at droping in a 2.0 tdi, still a way off tho, still want to fit a front vrs bumper, give the interior a retrim, re overhaul the sound system, lightly tint the windows, and a few other bits and bobs!

I had a 145bhp seat before this, but i wanted to start building up my own ncb, so this was the way foward (also because i do 20k a year, so need something a lil more economical then the 30mpg my seat did)

Annoyed as it wont go any lower, but here we go!

Fabialow%20(11).jpg

Fabialow%20(13).jpg

Fabialow%20(10).jpg

Its going to get a VRS exhaust fitted a week today, then in april, the front VRS bumper is going on, rubbing strips removed, and handles colour coded

Still however trying to find myself some wheels for it!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...