What backbox?

Hey guys, My octy goes into Impossible this weekend for a remap, ABD racing CAI and Bailey DV30, Im looking at changing the backbox on it also, I have browsed most of the sites and hmmmmm hence im here asking what do you run, Im looking for a tail pipe that does not need cutting the bumper idealy, I want more noise but not stupid loud boy racer noice, Also as if to make things harder, I want it to be similer to the standard exhaust, IE no dustbin round things that look to me silly.

Any ideas/experiances or "pics" you have please enlighten me cheers.

From what I've seen ... Blueflame do a backbox which is shaped similiar to the OEM tailpipe. It's not big, but bigger than the standard one whilst looking subtle.

I presume Blueflame will do just backboxes.

Save your money until you can afford the complete Blueflame system, turbo back with a 100 cet sports cat.

That way you will see some improvement from you money that just a cat back will not give you.

Whilst your at Mikes get the ABD Racing TIP fitted, really good value for your money, makes the turbo spool up lots quicker.

No MOT worries with a turbo back system and 100 or 200 cel cat:thumbup: (assuming some dipstick doesn't fit the lambda sensors in the wrong way round.... ahem)

Save your money until you can afford the complete Blueflame system, turbo back with a 100 cet sports cat.

That way you will see some improvement from you money that just a cat back will not give you.

Whilst your at Mikes get the ABD Racing TIP fitted, really good value for your money, makes the turbo spool up lots quicker.

I have asked Mike if he can fit me a TIP along with my other goodys, my wife is on her way round to slap you for making me think ill like a shiny tip. :)

So comon whats it going to give me?

Dont worry about the MOT, as my turbo back Blueflame with a 100 cet sports cat has been on the car for a couple of years and sails through the MOT every year, even with the climate on.

I'm not scared of your wife..............:P :P :P

Well, not whilst I'm in Essex and she is in Kent:D :D