Skoda Motorsport Decals???

WaveyDavey

I've noticed a few people on here who have Skoda Motorsport decals on their cars in various places....... Where did you guys get them from.... I've looked all over and can't find any anywhere.......

I'm looking for one that's roughly about an inch high and 3 or 4 inchs long and to stick onto a surface rather than in a window.

Cheers

Dave.

I think i've found the one's i've seen on here..... Just ordered one for a couple of quid.

Sod's law the day after i post this question i find what i was looking for anyway!!!!! :rolleyes:

Cheers

Dave.

Thanks guys,

Already have some Briskoda window stickers, but this might replace my dealer stickers nicely when my vRS arrives. To be honest, I prefer a 'clean' looking car but things like this.........sometimes I can't resist tinkering. Probably because my mum and dad never let me put posters on my bedroom walls.

"So how long have you been having these feelings......?" :rofl:

M

Mine is going to be going on my strut brace when i get it from the Seat dealer....... Well it is once i've resprayed the strut brace Skoda Green from it's original Seat red....

I am tempted to get another one for the car itself though..... :D

Cheers

Dave.