Work completed

My ABD racing pipe, TIP, Forge DV and impossible ecu upgrade is now complete.

Luckily I had 90 miles to drive home and me and my mate was just sat their with massive grins on our faces, The noise and speed is shocking over standard, I now need a radar detecter and glasses to see all boys in blue, the performance gains are nothing short of amazing, The gearing seems much much longer as their is power all the way to the redline now and 5th gear sits you back in your seat, the low down grunt is very nice and the noise at low revs is very touring car like.

I imagine when I upgrade my shocks n springs it'll feel faster again due to better grip, Above all the most shocking thing is when cruising at 50 on the moterway in 5th the road clears and you open it up and I was shocked when I looked at the speedo to see massive speed had built so fast.

All the above was done in 2 hours and at a very good price with a decent discount for brisky's, I recomend Impossible performance for all your tuning needs.

I took my mate out whome had his Audi tuned at another well known Tuner and he was gutted he whent their after a ride in mine.

My ABD racing pipe, TIP, Forge DV and impossible ecu upgrade is now complete.

Luckily I had 90 miles to drive home and me and my mate was just sat their with massive grins on our faces, The noise and speed is shocking over standard, I now need a radar detecter and glasses to see all boys in blue, the performance gains are nothing short of amazing, The gearing seems much much longer as their is power all the way to the redline now and 5th gear sits you back in your seat, the low down grunt is very nice and the noise at low revs is very touring car like.

I imagine when I upgrade my shocks n springs it'll feel faster again due to better grip, Above all the most shocking thing is when cruising at 50 on the moterway in 5th the road clears and you open it up and I was shocked when I looked at the speedo to see massive speed had built so fast.

All the above was done in 2 hours and at a very good price with a decent discount for brisky's, I recomend Impossible performance for all your tuning needs.

I took my mate out whome had his Audi tuned at another well known Tuner and he was gutted he whent their after a ride in mine.

Who was the other tuner mate??

You too Des, keep me posted on the pipes eh? :)

Figures should be around 220-230 bhp I'll get RR'd once the exhaust and suspension is done, Cost was 750 all in.

Other tuner is a secret as I dont wanna dis anybodys fav choices, Basicaly what me mate said was I got more bang for my cash.