bucket seats and big exhaust!

Just been and bought some front bucket seats (red and black) for my felicia and im getting a large noisy **** exhaust fitted! lol hope alls going well for u guys? i got my alternator replaced and checked my car in for some bulb replacements which cost

it's a right pain up the **** changing the dash bulbs because of the amount of trim and switched etc that have to come out to do it!

which bucket seats have you got?? which make?? did you manage to find a manufacturer which makes the subframes for them or are you using universal ones??

Great.... Just what we need... yet another boy racer with a stupidly noisy exhaust driving round!!!!!

wow, chill, each to there own. i think the idea of a big box on a felly is quite funny.

lets keep it polite people :thumbup:

Just been and bought some front bucket seats (red and black) for my felicia and im getting a large noisy **** exhaust fitted! lol hope alls going well for u guys? i got my alternator replaced and checked my car in for some bulb replacements which cost £350 fromt the dealership but now one of the bulbs aint working it was working before the alternator replacement and i think its died due to the electrical surge and now i have a funny clicking/ vibrating noise coming from the dash intermittently..... Anyone got any ideas? How easy is it to replace a dash bulb? cost? cheers guys! :)

what next? maybe some good stoppers and a caddy anti roll bar?

so far i have, lowered it

big brakes

22mm arb

ebc greenstuff pads

shirt shift gears

induction kit

soon to have, piper fast road cam

de-cat

15" steels with octty hub-caps

195/50/15 tyers

i have a funny clicking/ vibrating noise coming from the dash intermittently..... Anyone got any ideas? How easy is it to replace a dash bulb?

I have a strange clicking noise too, keep thinking about taking the dash off to have a look.

wow, chill, each to there own. i think the idea of a big box on a felly is quite funny.

lets keep it polite people :thumbup:

Sorry... didnt mean to be inpolite or anything.... its just that where we live we get them all the time.

They race down the road doing well in excess of the speed limit, and they are just sooooo noisy! i just dont see the need....

They also sit outside KFC accross the road revving the ******** of theyre cars.... im half tempted to go and shove a potatoe up they're exhaust somethimes!!! hehehe

Im turning into a right grumpy old git and ive only just turned 21!!!! oh dear.....

Sorry... didnt mean to be inpolite or anything.... its just that where we live we get them all the time.

They race down the road doing well in excess of the speed limit, and they are just sooooo noisy! i just dont see the need....

They also sit outside KFC accross the road revving the ******** of theyre cars.... im half tempted to go and shove a potatoe up they're exhaust somethimes!!! hehehe

Im turning into a right grumpy old git and ive only just turned 21!!!! oh dear.....

sorry mate, was in "world police" mode.

lucky for me i live in a quiet little village. but i know what you mean.

he seems to have the enthusiasm, all thats needed is a point in the right direction.

and thats were us lot come in.

I got universal fitting bucket seats they look cool!dont worry guys i dont sit out side mcDonalds revving my engine! ;) i Think the groupies are a f*ing annoying too. I bought my felicia with 13" alloys already fitted. they have the skoda badge on the cap. they look ok. anyone got any recommended places to go for exhaust fitting?

finding a sports exhaust for a felly can be fun. have you tryed alloy wheels Skoda alloy wheels octavia alloy wheels fabia alloy wheels favorit alloy wheels felicia alloy wheels performance sports wheels 15" alloys 16" alloys 17" alloys wheels estelle rapid favorit felicia accessories

if you get one from there, tell me what its like. cuz i quite fancy one with a dtm tail pipe.

some interesting and hard to find body styling parts have recently come up on ebay if you fancy modifying your car some more

Skoda FELICIA - WHITE tail lights Item number: 250097849816

SKODA FELICIA - SIDE SKIRTS Item number: 230108519250

SKODA FELICIA - SPORT GRILL Item number: 230108324846

SKODA FELICIA - ROOF SPOILER Item number: 230108324835

SKODA FELICIA - BOOT SPOILER Item number: 230108324824

Right tried fitting the bucket seats today but big problem they dont fit onto the holes of the car chassis. so i reckon i need to get sub frames as the seats are universal. anyone know where i can get subframes for my felicia for my "cosmic" universal bucket seats. Tried sparco but they dont do Skoda! :mad: they do do volkswagen though, is the felicia the same chasis as a vw polo of the same age? mines a "t" reg.:confused: cheers guys.:)

some interesting and hard to find body styling parts have recently come up on ebay if you fancy modifying your car some more

Skoda FELICIA - WHITE tail lights Item number: 250097849816

Beware with these lights - I bought some from Czech and they didn't have red light reflectors, technically illegal in the UK.