Just Brought a fabia vrs (2004)

Hey Guys and Girls,

Just brought a Fabia VRS today through a broker I deal with in Ipswich!

Won't get it until next week, can't wait!!!

Fabia VRS 2004 (54) 22k on the clock, metalic paint, cruise control and heated seats.

All for

Yeah keep your eyes out, im picking the car up Wednesday from Ipswich. Can't wait. Going from a Clio to this will be great.

Do you have heated seats in yours as ive never had them before in any car ive owned?

I came from a ****ty renault too, the fabia has got better fuel economy and is faster too :D

Theres not many vRS's round this way, went up to the NEC yesterday and saw hundreds of them (well, not literally, but quite a few)

No heated seats for me, in the winter I just wear fleecy pants :eek:

No it was just the 16v 1.2 sport.

So going from that to the vrs is going to be a great change.

No i've only seen one vrs going around Colchester and i've lived here for 18 months now

Haha I didn't really want heated seats but hey.

Cruise control will be great though!!

I've only had the chance to drive one once and I have to say I loved every second I was in the car.

Is it really that great to drive? I mean does it honestly put a smile on your face everytime you drive it?

Im so excited about picking it up.

Only being 19 coming up 20 in June its a pretty good car for me as its small, quick and fairly cheap to insure.

What do you guys love and hate about your fabia vrs'

Cheers:thumbup:

I've only had the chance to drive one once and I have to say I loved every second I was in the car.

Is it really that great to drive? I mean does it honestly put a smile on your face everytime you drive it?

Im so excited about picking it up.

Only being 19 coming up 20 in June its a pretty good car for me as its small, quick and fairly cheap to insure.

What do you guys love and hate about your fabia vrs'

Cheers:thumbup:

How cheap is cheap for the insurance?

Love the torque, hate the handling of it standard dont like understeer, love the torque steer (feels good) love motorway driving, loving the remap cant wait for the rear Anti roll bar to go on... love the mileage and the attention it still gets, love the seats, hate the squeaky dash, love the accelleration, hate it when I hit the rev limiter... and on and on.... but love the bits I hate cause thats just how it works, so over all I just love it!