Ordered 2.0 FSI Elegance

Hi There

I've just ordered an Octavia for the first time. I'm going for a 2.0 litre FSI model.

It's going to be a factory order as I want some extra goodies put on.

I've got a really good price by using a reverse auction web-site. The only snag is the deal is from a Skoda dealer in Cornwall and I live in Essex! Oh well it will be a nice short trip away and an opportunity to start getting the car run in on the way back.

At this stage I haven't been given any idea of timescale. Does anybody out there know how long factory orders are taking?

The only other thing I am going to have to do is to find the best way to sell my existing VW Passat Highline.

Hi

About 8 - 10 weeks seems about right to me - I ordered my Elegance on 17/03 and have just found that it should be ready middle of May, so about 8 weeks in total. I only added the MFSW + Maxidot but it still made it a factory order. Presumably the more local dealers couldn't give you a goo enough deal? If you tried JCB in Basildon I would be interested in your experience - PM me if you feel the need!

I ordered a 2.0T VRS on Sunday and was told it will be the end of June so that's 9 weeks:(. I was getting a VRS with the free upgrades of dual climate and alloys I don't know if that adds to the time since all VRSs would have that for a short while. My only other extra was cruise.

Sorry to hear, but it was worth the wait; wasn't it?

Well apart from a failed speed sensor and a funny jerkiness that occasionally happens, it has been a good car so far. He goes in for a service on Tuesday and hopefully they will find out what the stuttering is, although as it