Suzuki Swift Sport

Swoxy

And I think I'm in love! Stopped into a dealer to have a look as I still have fond memories from my Suzuki days, and was offered to take one out for a drive ...

side2hi.jpg

First impressions? It looks absolutely gorgeous. The black detailing in the front bumper looks great and the deep air damns were filled with that lovely back honeycomb stuff

Nice although I'd feel like Postman |Pat in his red van in it. I drove one of the older ones and it was a proper old school hot hatch a la 205 GTI.

I like them and if I was in the market it would be a toss up between that and a Panda 100HP :D

I really like the Panda 100 HP. It's larger and more inconspicuous than the Swift whilst being cheaper to buy and run. I'd have to take the Panda for a long drive before I made that decision.