Is this a big round one on the dashboard or an elecrtonic LCD on?

On my LCD favorit clock it sort of lights up but looks like the time is fixed something like 66:68 On mine the problem comes and goes and I haven't figured out what causes it or any way of sorting it. It was working ok last I checked.

My LCD clock works fine... apart from that i cant adjust the minutes... i think im trying to do it properly... turning the stick thing to the right (as turning to the left changes the hours).

Fel - if it's not the fuse, I have a nasty feeling that either the motor or gears are FUBAR.

ANewman - it sounds like the protective cover over the LCDs is pressing on the LCDs. You might be able to ease it off if you can dismantle the clock facias. Otherwise you'd need a new clock too I think.

Fel - if it's not the fuse, I have a nasty feeling that either the motor or gears are FUBAR.

ANewman - it sounds like the protective cover over the LCDs is pressing on the LCDs. You might be able to ease it off if you can dismantle the clock facias. Otherwise you'd need a new clock too I think.

Where is the fuse for the clock please?

thanks

I managed to adjust the minutes on my clock the yesterday... i pulled on the little stick and pushed really hard over to the right and it worked!... i no longer hav to add 6 minutes to the time! lol

It was the fuse.

Thanks again.

Sorry I couldn't help with the where is the fuse, but it's one of those things. The generalities are almost always the same on every car, but the detail specifics are different!

no problems

thanks again