neuspeed T.I.P

IIRC someone had rub with this one on full lock.

ABD TIP has no such probs.

Ade, I think you mean the pancake pipe.

And the ABD pancake pipe does get rubbed when on full lock :rolleyes: (and on 18's)

I changed back to standard and my 18's rub that on full lock too, no winning that one :(

Ade, I think you mean the pancake pipe.

And the ABD pancake pipe does get rubbed when on full lock :rolleyes: (and on 18's)

I changed back to standard and my 18's rub that on full lock too, no winning that one :(

Ooops...my bad...you're right Si.:o

If you get rub on the TIP there's something seriously wrong.;)

sorry this didn't make any sense. what I was trying to get at was after buying the neuspeed T.I.P I found out there was a issue with the upper rubber hose that fits into the T.I.P. I'm ordering a Blueflame sports cat to go with with the blueflame system fitted, then in the next month or two having a custom re-map. Will this upper rubber inlet hose have the collapsing problem with the mods just mentioned?

Perhaps....

...probablY easier to get the Samco TIP which replaces the whole lot in one....IIRC.

Perhaps....

...probablY easier to get the Samco TIP which replaces the whole lot in one....IIRC.

Cheers.:thumbup: I didn't realise till after I bought the neuspeed TIP, that the samco or forge silicon TIP replaces the whole lot (what a plonker:rolleyes: ) oh well!!

Hi Oggy

People tend to go for the Neuspeeed one to get the better air flow at the Neuspeed one has a bigger bore on the bend and also a better smoother angle

I have noted that the problem with the pipe sucking in on itself is the 225 bhp 1.8T engines and if you go big big turbo

So I dont think you have wasted your money :)

Sarah