Ace Cafe, 30th March

roo

There is a monthly VAG meet at the Ace cafe off of the North circular road at Neasden/Wembley (you can see it from the A406). At the moment there are two Skodas going most meets (me and Fabia16v) and it would be good for more to turn up.

It starts at around 6.30.

There is a monthly VAG meet at the Ace cafe off of the North circular road at Neasden/Wembley (you can see it from the A406). At the moment there are two Skodas going most meets (me and Fabia16v) and it would be good for more to turn up.

It starts at around 6.30.

I'll be there again. May even have the new Eibachs on if we are quiet at work tomorrow! ;)

Not done anything like that, but I've spent 6 hours so far cleaning and polishing the car and I'm still not finished. :thumbdwn:

You haven't seen the state of it.

Four hours for trying out the waz wizzard kit (:thumbup: )

and an hour each for two of the wheels, and they are still not finished as they are in such a state.

I haven't touched the glass or interior yet.

Certainly looked nice and shiny. Until you followed me home anyway! :D Sorry bout that.

Me and Chris must have really suprised that BMW in between us as we dissapeared up the road! Great fun staying neck and neck with a W8 Passat 4motion! :thumbup:

Thats ok, I did not to expect to keep up with either of you anyway. It had Alpina on the back so it should have been tasty.

I caught up with Chris just after you left at potters bar and we carried on until we seperated in Epping Forest.

The more the merrier, You are more than welcome Madmax TTA

Andy_CCR is there tonight to look at the ICE at the mod meet, when I told him about the VAG meet yesterday he was interested about when thwe next one is on, so there is another possible there.

well best you remind me also as i'll definately like to come along aswell.

what date is the next meet?

Andy_CCR be popping to your shop for coffee and a new head unit!!!!

Look up one, it is the Tuesday after the track day.

cheers rooboy,not looking enough at the previous posts,

so its a Tuesday evening then,i'll have to finish work a bit early and meet up with Andy and head down there.

we'll be able to show off our track worn tyres to everyone!!!!