photoshopped skoda

Yikes - that's hideous. If you want a 'Performance car' why don't you save your money and get something a bit more performance oriented than a Skoda Felicia? You could pick up a Saab 9-3 2.0 turbo for not much money.....

Seriously mate, if you do that to it, just after finishing the job, take yourself outside, and beat yourself with the wheelbrace .......until you bleed.

Carbon bonnet - nice but pricey.

Slam and big alloys - maybe, but I'd go with them on Eurostyle rather than a Jap-style bodykit.

Bumper and sill covers - IO, JAYMZ, NO!!!

Seriously, not like I don't like some bodykits, but I prefer things like Top Secret's Skylines to Veilside's "Super Drag" kit.

body kits do nothing for me, or the performance of the car.

spend your money on performance mods, not plastic. your mates will give you more cred for a street sleeper that goes well. rather than a skoda in a dress.

wo wo wo guys you got it all wrong i would never have that done to my car, i want my bumpers colour coded. im not into body kits either my mate from work just likes photoshopping cars lol any ways thanks for your opinions :) i agree with all of you:)

Would your mate be up for doing an Octy in a Jeff Gordon / Du Pont style NASCAR scheme (basically orange/red flames with yellow pin-stripe edging over race blue)?

he loves doing them so send me fair sized picture and ill pass it on :D

he's done a good job of blending the bumper but the 'carbon' bonnet looks utter ****.

i think his photoshop skills leave a lot to be desired.

can he do my lauren and klement?

how do i send you a photo?

if you want him to mod your car send pic to my email address [email protected] and ill pass it on

14642256a5022866919l.jpg

he took to bonnett of it looks bit better now :D some other work he has done is shown below

4362052488a4899396581l.jpg

4362052488a4899401677l.jpg

4362052488a4891442747l.jpg

4362052488a4891468197l.jpg

:rofl: Some really awful stuff, keep it coming!

i will post more bit later. they aint all awful, got to remember he does all this on photoshop an is only 19.

I treated the carbon bonnet on the original version of your car as "concept". I could say things about the weave being far too coarse to be realistic, but that would be cruel.

I make models, and most aftermarket "carbon decal" is a metallic base, with a fine black dot pattern over it (we're talking about maybe 7 by 1mm dots per linear 10mm), and it looks the part once you get the colour/texture wrapped over a panel. Pass this on to your mate as a suggestion if you like.

i will post more bit later. they aint all awful, got to remember he does all this on photoshop an is only 19.

I did suspect his age group to be about that :D